AGTECH INDUSTRY CONNECT SUMMIT
Join us for the Industry Connect program at the University of Illinois Research Park’s AgTech Innovation Summit. The Industry Connect program will equip your team with the knowledge and best practices of how to be effective in presenting your team/company at tradeshows and networking events.
The AgTech Innovation Summit offers participants the opportunity to learn and share knowledge about key aspects of big data and its business applications through dynamic panels, inspiring keynote presentations, and networking opportunities.
Tuesday, March 3
12:00-1:00pm: Networking Lunch
- Customer Discovery at a trade show
- Pitching/Business Thesis workshop
- Key Partners & engaging strategics
- An insider’s look at the USDA SBIR process
5:00pm – 7:00pm: TechMix networking event at Cargill Innovation Lab, 1800 S. Oak St., Champaign
Wednesday, March 4
7:30am – 4:00pm: Ag Tech Innovation Summit
4:00pm: AgTech Showcase and networking reception
- Receive guidance on how to approach and talk to corporate partners and customers at a tradeshow event to get valuable information without giving away your secret sauce.
- Obtain feedback on how to effectively deliver a team/company introduction in thirty seconds.
- Network with entrepreneurs, investors, and industrial leaders and obtain expert advice on commercializing early stage technology.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Preference will be given to faculty, post-docs, or graduate researchers who have completed a local, regional, or national I-Corps program within the last 24 months. Participation is open to individuals and teams. Please contact Jed Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’re unsure about whether you can apply.
1900 S. First St.
There is no fee to participate in the program, thanks to our sponsors. Check with your home institution for grants to reimburse your travel expenses.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
March 2, 2020